Tēnā tātou katoa,
On behalf of Te Arawa Lakes Trust staff, I wish to advise the following in response to COVID-19.
Te Arawa Lakes Trust staff will continue to operate business as usual. We are committed to serving our Taiao, our people and partners as we navigate these challenging times.
As an organisation we have tremendous aroha for our staff, their whānau and their wellbeing, as well as that of the people we serve, so we are making some changes to the way we work for the foreseeable future.
- Office doors will be locked from Friday 20 March 2020 – If you need to contact our staff they can be reached via email, office phone number or as outlined in bullet point 2 below.
- Meetings – For the foreseeable future, we will not be having any face to face meetings however, we will continue to have hui and important conversations via phone, facetime (if you have this technology) and online zoom meetings. You can set up a free zoom account at www.zoom.us or via their app if you would like to contact us via this method.
- Travel – like many organisations around the country and as per above, our team will not be travelling to or attending any hui locally, regionally, nationally or internationally. Instead we will be having meetings via phone, facetime and zoom.
- Updates – We will provide regular updates via our Facebook page and our website should our working methods change.
- Concerns – if you have any concerns about our new ways of working please contact me directly via email or the numbers below.
Unfortunately, at this time we acknowledge that COVID-19 has arrived in our city and our rohe. We pray that those who are affected have a safe recovery.
We firmly believe that as a people, and a community, when there is compassion, kindness and care we can get through any disaster or challenge.
Wishing you safety, protection and peace.
Nāku iti nei,